May 28, 2011

Photo: Shantanu Starick

I love spending time in nature... Fresh air, sunshine, tree's, birds, fresh water. 
An amazing place to refresh the spirit and soothe the soul.

Photo: Lorien Waldron

"The Road Less Travelled" By M.Scott Peck.

This book is one of the best books I have read. I finished reading it a few months ago, it shifted and transformed me I feel - just from reading it! 
It is very revealing, fascinating and interesting as it is information that is relevant to us all and our lives. 

I recommend this book to one and all. If you have not yet read this master-piece, I urge you to make time to read it. 
I read it over a few months, so if you are busy and it takes you this long also- I encourage you to still get hold of a copy, open a page and start reading... it drew me in... 

xxx


photo: Lorien Waldron

Photo: Shantanu Starick